Terms & Conditions1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of JazzPianoOnline.com. JazzPianoOnline.com neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with JazzPianoOnline.com.
2. While JazzPianoOnline.com uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, JazzPianoOnline.com makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. JazzPianoOnline.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither JazzPianoOnline.com nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. JazzPianoOnline.com also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data text, images, video, or audio from the Site, This also includes any website that would be designed for you, herein referred to as the customer.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by JazzPianoOnline.com or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, JazzPianoOnline.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. JazzPianoOnline.com also retains all rights to display and portray any services rendered in the following ways, but not limited to,: promoting, publishing, broadcasting and posting these services.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by JazzPianoOnline.com. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions, or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of JazzPianoOnline.com and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of JazzPianoOnline.com or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that JazzPianoOnline.com will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. JazzPianoOnline.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although JazzPianoOnline.com may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, JazzPianoOnline.com is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. JazzPianoOnline.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing JazzPianoOnline.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. To further expand, we will assist any law enforcement authorities or court order directing JazzPianoOnline.com to provide or assist them with any information.
9. Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
10. JazzPianoOnline.com may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. Our terms and policy are subject to change without notice.
11. Sharing membership with third parties is prohibited.
12. Definition of unlimited download files: Not allowed to repeat downloading same files over and over due to avoiding share of membership with third parties.
13. Refund Policy: We have a NO REFUND POLICY. No exceptions.
14. JazzPianoOnline.com also reserves the right to terminate any content at anytime for any reason, this policy has never been used but is in place to protect JazzPianoOnline.com.
15. By subscribing to JazzPianoOnline.com you agree that you have successfully watched one of the free lessons and used the interactive elements of JazzPianoOnline.com on the computer that you are subscribing to JazzPianoOnline.com with and/or that you intend to routinely access JazzPianoOnline.com with. NO REFUNDS will be given for failure to test your hardware with this site first. See line 13.
16. Frequency of new lesson postings are subject to change without notice.